Recaro Salia 125 i-Size
Select your dates
The Recaro Salia 125 car seat brings together all the family's needs in one child seat.
To ensure that your little one is comfortable, the Recaro Salia 125 car seat features four recline positions, that can easily be adjusted with one hand. With an air ventilation system, the car seat has a continous air flow to help your baby feel cool even on longer journeys. While the foam padded seat molds perfectly to the shape of your child, to ensure the highest level of comfort.
Furthermore, with parents in mind in terms of comfort, the child can be placed in and out of the car seat ergonomically thanks to its 360-degree swivel function.
For extra saftey, the Sailia 125 car seat features advanced side protection, with integrated protectors that can be quickly and simply folded out on the door side. In addition, the safety system meets the strict requirements of the new i-Size safety standard.
- Between 40 - 105 cm: As the Salia 125 is an i-Size product, it can be installed with ISOFIX and support leg (configurations 1 & 2) on all forward-facing vehicle seats with certified i-Size seating position. Please read careful the car manufacturer user manual for limitations or specific requirements (e.g. compartments etc.).
- Between 100 - 125 cm: It can be installed with ISOFIX and seat belt (without support leg, configuration 3) on all forward-facing vehicle seats with certified i-Size seating position.
- Between 100 - 125 cm: The Salia 125 can be installed universally using the vehicle seat belt without ISOFIX and support leg (configuration 3) on all forward-facing vehicle seats equipped with a 3-point-belt approved according to ECE R16.
If you want to use this product on a vehicle seat without i-Size certification, check the brand's website to see if it is compatible.
- 360° swivel mechanism
- 3 recline positions in both directions
- Recline-flat position for on-the-go naps
- HERO safety harness for use up to 4 years old
- With indicators for correct assembly
- Equipped with ASP (Advanced Side Protection) safety system
- Shell absorbs energy in the event of an impact
- Optimum ventilation thanks to perforations on the back
- Optimal comfort thanks to an ergonomic lining
- Adjustable headrest that optimally protects the neck and head at all times
- Easy to operate with one hand
- Rear-facing transport: Birth - 105 cm (recommended)
- Forward facing transport: from 15 months and min. 76 cm
- Standard: UN R129/03
- External dimensions (W/D/H): 44 / 49 / 61 cm
- Weight: 14.8 kg